All Partnerships With Industry (PWI) services are provided free of charge to clients and their loved ones.
PWI’s services are available to individuals who:
- Have an active/open case with the San Diego Regional Center, or qualify for services with the CA Department of Rehabilitation
- Do not present a danger of injury to yourself/themselves, others, or property
- Care for personal issues independently (i.e., medications, use of restroom, etc.)
- Adhere to PWI’s policies and procedures
- Arrange and maintain reliable transportation independent of PWI
- Work the minimum number of hours required by the program you have enrolled in
- Are willing to follow program guidelines, attendance, and punctuality
- Lead your own vocational planning
- Constantly strive to challenge yourself
- Be willing to accept the support and guidance offered by the PWI staff
The Next Step:
Contact your local San Diego Regional Center Office or Department of Rehabilitation Office.
San Diego Regional Center, to find the office nearest you check out their website (http://sdrc.org/contact/)
Department of Rehabilitation, to find the office nearest you check out their website (http://www.rehab.cahwnet.gov/DOR-Locations/code/county.asp?county=San-Diego)
Once you have received the go ahead, schedule an appointment with your local PWI office and we will start making a plan to find you meaningful employment. We look forward to working with you and helping you reach your employment goals!