Some Partnerships With Industry (PWI) clients are hired directly by a San Diego County business, work at least 15 hours a week, and earn a competitive wage and benefits. They receive ongoing training and support from a PWI Employment Training Specialist. Coaching begins at 100%, gradually decreasing as the clients become more comfortable and independent in their jobs.
Some Benefits of Direct Hire Include:
- Free recruitment and screening
- Turnover reduction; PWI matches employers with the right employee for the job
- Each employee works at least 15 hours a week and earns a competitive wage
- Valuable employees; employees possess job skills and training required for the job
- Job coaching is free of charge. PWI’s job coach is fully paid for by PWI.
- Reliable, hard-working employees; average job tenure is 4+ years.
- Untapped, steady work force
- Community goodwill
Client working at CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services)
Positions Held by Direct Hire Employees Include:
- Clerical and office support
- Food service
- Software testing
- Customer service
- Manufacturing and assembly
- Custodial and grounds maintenance
- And much more…
Contact one of PWI’s Job Developers today to learn more about the benefits of partnering with PWI.